The coolest thing EVER
Today I had the COOLEST cultural experience of my life thus far. I am in Dubai, UAE with Kristin and Kari for a few days of R&R. (It's in the Middle East.)
This morning I stood in the Persian Gulf.
I ate lunch at KFC!
And then...
Tonight we went on a desert safari. I RODE A CAMEL IN THE DESERT! Who cares that I was only on it for about 10 minutes and some guy was guiding it? I still rode a camel in the Arabian Desert. And then we had a great dinner out in the middle of it all, watched the sun set, and watched belly dancing!!! It was seriously one of the best evenings of my life. I need to marry someone rich who will bring me back here someday. Anyone? Anyone?
I'll put on lots of fun pics when I get back to Uganda this weekend. Tomorrow I'm on a quest for jeans. I haven't had a pair of jeans that actually fit since I lost all that weight when I got to Uganda. AND, we get to eat at Chili's!!!! So much for any weight lost...it's coming back this week! I love this place!!

1 Comments:
Looks like you guys had an amazing tome. And you said you would never go to Africa.....I would love to be there myself!!
"Surfer Wife"
Japan
Post a Comment
<< Home