Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

29 July 2006

Another great sign...

In case you can't see it properly, this sign says, "Rice doesn't have to smell like this..." and then there is a pair of dirty socks. I don't eat rice because it is tasteless, but I had no idea it smelled like dirty socks!
Don't ask me what this is an ad for. No one seems to know. That is all it says. There is no explanation or brand name or anything. I guess it is just a public service announcement!
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smelly rice?? is it anything like khs smelly cabbage, as it it smells like a dirty dishrag??!!! who said that christy?? if you don't remember, ask a.t.! loveyou!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Well, Alex, that would be "Who is Carol (comes by on honest don't he) Walden. Next question...

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE CORRECT! YOU WIN! NOTHING LIKE GOOD OL' KHS SMELLY CABBAGE! ACTUALLY, IT'S MUCH BETTER AT HHS!
LOVEYOU, CUTIE PIE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home