What a difference a day makes!
Okay, so not a DAY...time has no power, but GOD does. I know not many people check the ol' blog these days, but I know those of you who did yesterday prayed for me. Today I am 100% better...and Justin, you can go off suicide watch now. Haha. But God did use you and Gin to brighten my day yesterday so THANKS, Friends...and the others I don't even know who prayed. God is so good to me.
So I'm thinking of starting a "song of the day". There are so many great songs out right now. Being away from music (Christian music) for the last couple of years kind of made me forget what a positive impact it has on my life/attitude. Here's the song that's been rocking my world for the last couple of months...it's really what I want to be about.
Blessed be your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name
Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name
Blessed be your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be your name
Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be your name
Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name
You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, Blessed be your name
Anyway, look for a David Crowder song soon. Wholly Yours rocks my face off.

1 Comments:
christy,
yesterday my heart broke for you. i'm so glad that we know the God of all HOPE. days like yesterday are just as important as today in our walk with Him-that is when we really cling to HIM alone. i love you and continue to pray.
tish
Post a Comment
<< Home