Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

25 January 2007

Before we get to Prague...

Before I went to Prague I was able to spend a few days with my Uganda BF, Kristin. It was the first time we had seen each other in the States. She taught 5th grade at HIS last year and I'm sure you remember seeing lots of pics of her from Kampala. Now she's back in OK City teaching in an inner-city school and LOVING it...hahaha. We met in Memphis and had a great time. Just thought you'd want to see how cute we are!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to have coffee with that beautiful girl who is beside you! Can you give me her number?? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home