Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

09 February 2008

How do I have friends???

I am seriously the worst friend EVER! I knew it was someone's birthday this week. This guy I used to know...I knew it was his...for some reason. But on that day, I just knew it was someone else's too. I thought it was Ginny, my roomie. No, not hers. And then today, in the midst of all my slack, I realized...it was my Uganda BF's birthday!!!!!!
Kristin, when I talked to you last night, why didn't you just YELL at me for forgetting?! You didn't even hint that I am the worst friend ever! You know that I would have totally called you out if the tables were turned. You just want me to feel even worse because you're too nice to yell at me for being a bad friend.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you come to Mazatlan, we can celebrate there!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not the worst friend ever! Maybe just this week... :) NO! I figured you were still trying to catch up on life from your trip and you have been going non-stop. I knew you would figure it out sometime, even if we waited until your birthday. :) So, thanks for the post on your blog though!! But don't feel bad!

Uganda BF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home