Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

19 July 2008

Fanatic

If anyone who was in Mexico with us is looking you will find great humor in the fact that Amy went nutso-whacko over this machine at the Memphis Zoo. It's a sunscreen station where you pay a buck to spray down with 30 spf suncreen. She was way excited....no more shot glass needed to measure her suncreen.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE this machine!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home