Funny story
"your a whacko and no wonder your still alone youd drive em cazy" (yes, that is an EXACT quote, spelling issues and all)
Look at this face. What does he mean?
God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.
1 Comments:
Clearly he was correct... I mean, he did wear sweat pants... and any man in sweat pants on a first date (or on any kind of date that is at a restaurant) is always right! haha... I think that you should be proud to not be dating him! You'd be 'whacko' if you were!
Post a Comment
<< Home