Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

19 July 2008

Going backward...


I haven't had time to blog this week so please excuse the fact that Ginny's now been married a full week. Anyhoo...GINNY AND MARK GOT MARRIED!!! It was a perfect day and I will not comment on the fact that, even though I introduced them I was not mentioned in the wedding and no speech was made about me at the reception. I am NOT bitter about that at all. Hahaha.
Really, it was a glorious day and I am so happy for them.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home