Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

09 January 2009

Praising God for life

This is Filda. She used to come to the training sessions that Rebekah and I did in Soweto. When I arrived and found her there I was excited, but I quickly noticed there was something wrong. Her face was all swollen and scarred and her teeth were quite mangled. She was quick to tell me that she had been in a car accident (not sure if she was IN the car, or walking and the car hit her) and that she had been in the hospital for 9 months. She said that God had decided to keep her alive for 2009 and she intended to live for him. She asked me to pray for her so that she would remain strong in Him.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home