Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

26 April 2009

Mexican food!


The other night the team went out for dinner to a Mexican restaurant. I know a lot of you think I must eat Mexican food for every meal here, but let me remind you that I live in SPAIN, not Mexico. They speak the same language, but the similarities stop there.
Anyhoo, the food was decent. You will notice the portions are much small than Mexican in America, but it was okay. It was not Pelancho's or Casa Grande, but at least I know I can get it when I am craving it!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"At least you know you can get it." That is good! At least you don't have to drive to Jinja for it! :) And it looks a step above that place anyway! :)

Kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home