Road work

When the IWC team was here we were out on the streets handing out "pooper scoopers" as a service project. While we were there we ran into some road workers. They invited us to take a picture with them. We're not sure why, but did. When we went to take the pic they asked if anyone wanted to work the jackhammer!!! Being the daughter of a construction man I said, "Me, me, me!!!" They not only let me down into the hole with my sandals on, but they turned the jackhammer ON and let me run it. If we were in the States they would have: 1. not let me near this powerful machine, and 2. If for some reason I did come near, I would have to wear steel toed shoes and a hard hat!!! Tell me how excited I look in my pooper scooper tshirt down in a hole about to run a jackhammer!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home