Baby dedication
This week was a special Sunday at church. My friend, Emmanuel, and his wife, Maria, recently had a baby. Today they dedicated their baby to God, pledging before the church that they would raise her in a home full of God's love and the church pledging to support them in this work. Since Emmanuel's family is all in Nigeria, he invited all of his Nigerian friends to come and stand with him as family. Because of this, I had 25 folks in my Sunday School class!!!!! I don't know how many will return, but we are praying that they will now that they have seen that we have a class in English. I told Emmanuel that he just needs to keep having babies and dedicating them so his friends will HAVE to come!
(PS Look at Maria's tiny grandmother. All people over the age of 70 here are like 3 feet tall. I don't know what that is about but sometimes I feel like a giant!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home