Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

04 March 2010

Generalife

The gardens at La Alhambra are unbelievable. The first time I went was in June and everything was in bloom. This time, there was a lot of brown. The shrubbery was still well-maintained. The girls tried to make it look even better. =)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember the earrings I wore back in the day (the "day" those chicas don't remember); they looked just like the thing from which you are suspended? They were my favorite. I wore them all the time. I think they were Liz Claiborne.
Sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home