Smiles in a box
Some sweet friends sent me a box last week. It was filled with lots of fun surprises. One was the knee socks. I have not worn knee socks since I was little. The funny thing is, I went to bed on Friday night thinking that my ankles were cold and that I wished I owned a pair of knee socks. The next morning I got a box with KNEE SOCKS!
I also decided last week that I wanted to throw a Thanksgiving dessert party for my teacher friends. I went online to look for ways to make fall decorations since I can't get such things here. This was on Thursday. On Saturday, my box arrived with a big turkey centerpiece and several other fall decorations. How cool is that?
Honesly, people ask me what they can send and I usually just ask for candy because I can't think of anything I really NEED. But at random times I will think, "I wish I could run to Target and pick up __________." This box was filled with things that at some point or other I have wished I could pick up at Target. It had ziplocs, brownie mix, fun/cute bowls and cups, a purse I love, socks, cute jewelry, biscuit mixes, books, a movie, hot chocolate...it was filled with little things that made me smile.
Thanks for much to Ginny, Laura, and Mark. You are some good friends. (I saw the shipping cost. Dang, you love me.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home