Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

23 July 2010

Good friends and Good food

One of the great things about annual mission meetings is getting to see folks you went through training with. Jason and Emily live in Naples, Italy where my friends from my first training, Charlie and Shannon live. Charlie and Shannon had 2 small children when we all left for the field in 2004. Now they have 4!
Anyhoo, we had an afternoon to go sight-seeing so a friend (shout out to Cora) and I took off with Jason and Emily to Hard Rock Cafe for some American food! They even had RANCH dressing! We all ate until we couldn't breathe...cause that is the American way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home