Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

14 March 2005

Comments, people, comments!

Seriously, why is it that only my friend Ginny has made any comments lately? Gin, you are forgiven for missing my b-day. You are no longer dead to me dead, ptew. The rest of you...you're on probation. Make some comments, people! It's easy, just click on comments and add your own!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Amy Beth said...

Hello -- Christy?!?! Can I call you that? You'll always be Ms. Mitchell to me.

I miss you like crazy! I will read this all the time to keep up with you... miss you bunches and bunches!

I'll email you sometime soon to update you on everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home