Pride issues
Is it entirely wrong for me to be proud of myself?
Everyone knows I don't cook much. (That could be why I've lost 15 pounds.) I CAN cook. I just choose not to. It's no fun to cook for one and eat alone. Occasionally, I cook for Sarah and Joshua. That's kind of fun. But if it's just me, I have a bacon sandwich and some pineapple.
Anyhoo, tonight I prepared a feast. I bought a little indoor electric grill a few months back but hadn't used it. I busted it out tonight and threw a little steak on it. I didn't have anything to marinate it in, but I put some Lowry's Season Salt on it. I cooked some FRIED potatoes. It was a real southern meal. It was gooo-ood. Steak and 'taters...a meal my Diddy would be proud of! (If he still ate red meat!) Y'all come over sometime. I'll cook ya something real nice!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home