I can truly say, "I have a bat in my belfrey."
So today, after school, I'm sitting in my office talking with our Chief Administrator (Superintendent) and look up and there's a BAT flying around my office. I have known all along that I have bats in my office. They squeek quite often. However, I have said from day one that if one ever flies out, I will run out the door and NEVER come back. Well, today, one flew out. When it registered in my mind what it was, I grabbed the closest thing to cover my head (a backpack) and hopped OVER my desk, spilling my drink all over my keyboard and RAN out of the office. Gary very calmly got up, waited for it to land (which luckily was on the floor), he stepped on it, scooped it up and took it outside. Here it is, DEAD in the grass. I spit on it's grave, PTEW!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home