Smoked Turkey
I've noticed recently that I don't laugh very often anymore. I enjoy the people around me, but I can't remeber the last time I had a good, hard, belly-laugh. Today, I was looking through some old emails. I came across one that has an SNL skit that we must have watched 500 times while at training. I'm trying to download it, but with dial-up that is virtually impossible. I've gotten part of it...to the part where Oprah stirs the stew...but can't get the rest. Anyhoo, I'm sitting at home alone laughing out loud. I had forgotten how funny it is! You simply must go and watch it. The more times you watch it, the funnier it gets. Trust me.
And here's a shout out to my friend, Bubbles, who sent it to me. Holla!!!
http://homepage.mac.com/spert30/Oprah's50th/iMovieTheater32.html

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
that one is hilarious...i like the lady tearin' into the chicken :)
Post a Comment
<< Home