Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

04 October 2005

funny stuff

My demented friend, Ginny, said to check out this site...despair.com. I cracked up at all of the "demotivators" but my favorite has to be:
Dysfunction: The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is YOU.
Why do I find such humor in that? Maybe it's just a little too true.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

christy are you avoiding me??..haha!!! please if ya can give me a response...I love ya

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Glad you liked the site! I crack up every time I read 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home