Presidential visit
Heritage International School is now in it's 11th year. We have just begun our 5th year on the "new" campus. Apparently, for 5 years, they (board members) have been trying to get the president of Uganda to come. Well, he's coming in a week and a half. On Monday, 26 September, President Museveni will officially open our school. I guess we've been closed until now? I'm not sure. Just another fun part of the politics GAME here in Uganda. I'd love to say more, but who knows who might be reading this. There are eyes everywhere.
Please pray for us as he comes. Pray that I will have a better attitude about this "honor" that is being bestowed upon us. Pray for our safety during his visit. Pray that I'll figure out what the heck I'm supposed to say in my speech. Pray that I won't trip when I have to give him a personal tour of the school!
Thanks.

1 Comments:
Hey! It's Amy Beth... I need to get in touch with you about something (good) but I don't have your email address. Can you please email me at ABAmy02@aol.com?
Thanks!
AB
Post a Comment
<< Home