16 January 2006
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- Here's a giraffe....in case you can't tell. We sa...
- Here we are BEFORE the safari. Notice how fresh w...
- No pics today but...
- This evening we did another round of teaching in a...
- This morning, we went back to Sweeto (where we tau...
- Oh, how African! You know you're doing ministry i...
- I have never known anyone who gets more excited ab...
- We have finally gotten around to unpacking and giv...
- I just couldn't resist this face. She was so happ...
- June taught about hygeine and nutrition. We were ...



1 Comments:
Tootie head - you saw a meanie-head elephant?! What a rare day! I miss you a lot and come on this website to see what you've been up to all the time. Send me an email so I can write you a long one back - I'm not sure what address to use!
Post a Comment
<< Home