07 January 2006
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- June taught about hygeine and nutrition. We were ...
- Today we went into Sweeto. It is the poorest area...
- Yesterday Mom and June went to school with me. Th...
- I guess my blog about my expensive tortilla chips ...
- Sandy and June are here!!!! Last night at 11:00 t...
- It's a Christmas miracle!!!!
- Introduction ceremony
- Waiting...again
- DEEP VILLAGE
- Oh so clean



2 Comments:
what is the blue ring around her neck?
Cute baby! I want one.
Post a Comment
<< Home