Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

18 December 2005

Waiting...again

Here we are with Benon, the groom to be. This is while we were waiting for someone to go and tell the family that we were arriving. The whole thing is such a process! It's insane. I would think they would realize we're on our way since they had been waiting for us to arrive since noon and it was now FOUR o'clock and we weren't there yet! There is no concept of time here. Imagine if the groom showed up four hours late to the wedding in America? Would everyone just be sitting around patiently waiting? I think not. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home