Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

05 January 2006

Sandy and June are here!!!! Last night at 11:00 they walked through the gate at Entebbe Airport in much better shape that I thought they would. They were wide awake and somewhat alert. I say "somewhat" because we left the airport and went home thinking we had all the luggage. Once we started unpacking and looking at all the prizes they brought me, we realized one very large suitcase was missing! I was so stressed over it that I didn't get much sleep. We thought maybe we had left it sitting in the parking lot. However, this morning I called the airport and it was there!!!! So we went back and picked it up today. You wouldn't believe all the fun stuff I have...Rotel, Jiff, clothes, books, WOW!!!! Anyhoo, I am so glad they are here! Please pray for them as they prepare to do some health teaching over the next week. Pray that God will use their time here to further His kingdom! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great for such a long trip. Wish I were there. Soon..Prayerfully soon. Sis

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that their suitcase was still there cause it's not fun to lose one! Magen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home