Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

28 May 2006

The Harvest is Plentiful

We had another baptism last Sunday. This time is was 42 lives that had been changed by God. We have to have one every month now because so many people are coming to Christ. The harvest is so plentiful here in Kampala. I can't wait for friends to come this summer to be laborers. It is such a blessing to be a part of something that only God can do! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home