I know I need to post something!
There's just not that much happening that is blog worthy these days! I spend most of the time going from one house church to another and teaching every now and then. So what can I tell you about?
Well, I am recovering from what I pray is the LAST round of food poison I ever experience. Funny that I had the first bout 2 weeks after I arrived and now the last (hopefully) 2 weeks before I leave.
Did I mention I'm leaving in TWO weeks? That's right, I'll be back in the good ol' USA two weeks from tomorrow. And then what? DON'T ASK!
I've started packing. I have to fit my entire life into four cases to carry them home. And if that's not depressing enough, every time Sarah comes in the house, she looks at me like I should STOP pretending that I might really leave her. I'm to the point now that all I can do is cry when anyone asks about leaving her and Joshua. And so I'll stop talking about it now before my computer gets all wet!
Sorry, there's just not much to report! Hope your life is more exciting!

3 Comments:
Please post your arrival place and time and other info. about where you will be Kentucky, TN, ? I'm excited to see you and what God has for your next adventure.
Tish
Yes please Post where and when you will be arriving. WE NEED TO KNOW
I wish you could bring Sara and Josh with you. I would keep them. We could send Josh to an American school.
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home