Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

20 November 2006

Yikes!

I woke up this morning to white stuff all over the ground and trees. I called Dad to see if the world was coming to an end. He told me that it is this phenomenon called SNOW. I'm freezing and, though it was pretty, I DON'T LIKE IT! Where the heck did my equator go? Someone turn on the heater!
(Wish I had a pic for you, but was too cold to go out and take one!)

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Bob A said...

Welcome to the US! Snow before Thanksgiving! Wow -- and I thought it was pretty neat to have snow before Christmas last year.

Bob Allen

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey we are starting to get warm again here. However it has been raining cats and dogs. I would love to see some snow. Miss you friend. Hey where are the pics!!!!! love you,

Rebekah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home