The self portrait lives
This one and the next are for Danny and Claudia. This is Tim and Janet, their son and daughter-in-law. I had a great time watching Tim conduct our meetings at debriefing and be a combination of his sweet mama and diddy. If he had busted out with an "that's his baby to rock" I might have fallen in the floor!!! Anyway, Claudia asked for a pic of pregnant Janet. Is this what you had in mind, Claudia? Come on, you HAD to know I was going to do a self portrait!

1 Comments:
Hey! How was debriefing?! How were the old peeps? I keep meaning to email you, but I've been drowning in books as I try to survive seminary and working night shift as a nurse...not cool! I can't believe you are in Knoxville now...we should have gotten together while you were in the good state. How was your few days in Uganda? We need to talk!
Post a Comment
<< Home