Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

26 November 2007

Love it...

This quote just came to me at the end of a fellow missionary's prayer letter. It made me laugh.

"The reason some people don't believe in missions is because their brand of religion does not need to be propogated."

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Christy,
What sweet Thanksgiving words of blessings...you are right on!!! I am proud to be an American and a Ugandan. Thanks for not forgetting about us here. You are thought about more than you can imagine. We love you, Danny/Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home