Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

24 November 2007

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh

30 seconds left... 19 yard line
22 seconds left...6 yard line
I can't breathe...could it really happen???
17 seconds...incomplete
13 seconds...what just happend????
Pass interference? Death to #13!
Seriously, I don't understand what is happening but it is so exciting!
6 seconds...time out KY
What the crap was that?
This kicker played at Central, no??? I wouldn't want to be him! It's not nice of TN to take a time out...he's getting nervous!
OT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home