Some days...
This morning at 8:25 I was told that one of my students' mom had died last night. She's been sick with cancer and the family knew it would be any day. She had asked to be excused from a test yesterday because the night before had been so rough. She said she was prepared. Mom's been sick for over 5 years. It stinks. The student is in 9th grade. Her name is Mary Beth. Please pray for her.
At 8:30 I was told that another student who has been out all week has been out because he was in the room with his cousin who shot and killed himself over the weekend. The cousin was playing with a gun. This student's name is Jamodd. Please pray for him.
At 1:30 I was told that a boy who has also been out all week is out because his dad has a brain tumor that is probably inoperable. This student's name is Josh. Please pray for him.
It's been a rough day. I don't know how to help these babies. All I know to do is pray. Please pray along with me. I'm not sure I want to come back tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home