Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

09 December 2007

Together again

While I was in Uganda missing my family, there was a family that lived in Mbarara (the town where Kari lived) who had a daughter named Sarah. Every time I was around her it made my heart hurt because she reminded me so much of my niece, Bailey. At Kari's wedding this weekend, I got to spend time with Sarah again. All the Uganda peeps went out to eat after the wedding and Sarah and I got to hang out. She STILL reminds me so much of Bailey that I want to squeeze her. Did I mention what an amazing weekend it was?
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger JasonC said...

Glad you had a great weekend. I hope you videotaped all the drama, because I imagine the writers strike will force one of the networks to run America' Funniest Home Videos at least once and you could win some serious cash (which of course, you would give to Lottie, right?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home