Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

16 February 2008

80s greats

Does tv get any better than this? I ask you...could there be a more perfect pair of movies...Footloose followed by Flashdance??? Can you think of anything better? You can't. Stop trying. No wait. What if Steel Magnolias were to come on after both of these?
"My Daddy hates me wearing these boots!"
Is there a better sound track out there? "Holding Out for a Hero"...the story of my life. "I'm Free"...a spiritual song if I've ever heard one. "Almost Paradise"...we're looking on heaven's door I tell you!
Forget going out on a Saturday night. I'm busy.
Here are a few of my fav moments from Footloose...


What on earth possessed them to have a boy pick his nose at the prom?


Wait for it...I think Ren McCormick is about to cut FOOTLOOSE...here it comes...


Willard and Ren have officially cut FOOTLOOSE. And who could stop them? Check out those tuxes. What else were they to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home