Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

27 April 2008

I love me some rules


Pool rules are usually short and sweet...no running, no glass bottles. However, this particular pool had like 17 rules. I especially liked #4 & 5. "No blowing nose in pool" is a great rule, but do we need to put it in print? And then "Persons with diarrheal issues...should not enter the pool"...really??? DIARRHEAL ISSUES!!! And #7..."open lesions". It just gets better and better. You know me and the power of suggestion. I wouldn't have put my toe in that pool once I read all that nonsense!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home