Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

15 November 2008

This video was made by some folks who came on a volunteer trip to Kampala. They were the last vol group that I worked with in Uganda. All of the people I love are in it...including Sarah's HUGE smile. (And if you want to play "where's waldo", I'm in it for about a second twice.) Watch and try not to cry.


Africa - God of This City from Katlin Miller on Vimeo.

I can't wait to go back in December for a quick trip!!

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Oh, how it makes me long to be there. .....And I do think I found waldo - were you wearing a kaki skirt?

Kristin

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love this too!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the very last seconds there is a little girl in a red shirt. Look behind her at the boy with the shy face who seems to peek around the girl to check out the situation and then at the last minute decides to wave: that is Levi's twin!!! What great work to work for God. Amy Ripato

 

Post a Comment

<< Home