
There is really no way to capture the size of the shower. If you've never been in a house in Europe and stood in one of these, you just can't imagine what it is like to shower in there. I wish I could have someone take a pic of me in it so you could get a better idea. However, I don't want to offend Maria by asking her to take a pic so I can show everyone how small her shower is.
Imagine me in it with my arms up washing my hair (imagine me clothed, please). Now, with my arms up in this position imagine that each elbow is touching a wall. That is how tiny it is. If you really want a laugh, imagine me trying to shave my legs in there!!!! (Again, imagine me clothed.) It's like standing in a coffin, I tell you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home