Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

11 June 2009

The bedroom

I was really taking a picture of the mold that needs to be painted over, but at least it shows you my small balcony where there will soon be fun flowers hanging over the side. It's not the kind of balcony you can go out and sit on. It isn't that big. But be sure it WILL have flowers. I can't wait. There is one in my bedroom and one in the living room/dining room/kitchen.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home