Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

26 June 2009

La sala

Living room/dining room/kitchen. It's really all just one big room. Over in the upper right corner you see the bookshelf that I put doors on and made into a pantry since I have only ONE cabinet in my kitchen and it only holds my dishes.
In the lower right corner you see my table and chairs. These also came in a box. Even the chairs had to be assembled! Crazy.
And who would have guessed that I would have picked BLUE for my living room furniture? I really, really wanted pink but thought it would get filthy quickly. Maybe I can get a pink pillow.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger The Reeds said...

This is so fun to see! My last three apartments in Prague were all "IKEA-fied". I loved it. Such different things than I would have at home... Your apartment looks adorable! Even the tini-ness of it all is cute!!

Adios!

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, cute place...great job. I'm excited for you to have your own place now :) hope you're enjoying it!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I am in love with that chair. Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home