Feeling loved
Today I was hugged more than TWENTY times by some sweet BDBC kids! What fun to open my mail and find that 21 kidlets from back home were praying for me and wishing me well. There were some sweet notes...
I hope all of your prayers are coming true in Spain.
Is the food good?
Do you like it there?
Thank you for spreading God's word in Spain.
Tell people about Jesus for us.
And my favorite...
I bet it is hot. I like you.
GRACIAS, AMIGOS! And to answer your questions... Yes, it is hot. Yes, I like it here. Thanks for supporting me while I tell people about Jesus. And...I like you too.


2 Comments:
I loved getting mail from kids back when I was a cool 'm' :) I couldn't help but think of Napoleon Dynamite 'I hope all your wildest dreams come true' with I hope all your prayers are coming true
Kari,
That is exactly what I thought!!! Are you un-pregnant yet? Is that baby ever coming?
Post a Comment
<< Home