Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

30 July 2009

Wow


I haven't posted anything about olives lately. Sorry if you've been missing olive posts. When I went in search of the infamous street market today I found the greatest place on earth....Casa de Aceitunas...House of Olives. There were more than 20 varieties to choose from. I picked the ones stuffed with pickles again. Why mess with a good thing.
PS My friend, Shanana, (like Bowser and Shanana) who lives in Italy wants me to bring her olives stuffed with ANCHOVIES to our meeting in Germany next week. I don't know if I can bring myself to purchase such a thing! And what if they spilled in my suitcase???? YUCKO!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home