Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

28 December 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

My family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve. We have done this all of my life. When I was little we celebrated at my Aunt Peg's house. When I got older we celebrated it at Dad's and then Christmas Day at Mom's. This year I did not go to Dad's or to Mom's for Christmas Eve or Day. I went to the Avenue des Champs Elysees in the cold rain instead. I had been out touring all day, I was tired and wet and cold and I knew my fam was celebrating without me. As you can see by my face, I was having trouble playing along at this point. Sorry to have been a party pooper Elizabeth. This was my sad moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home