Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

11 May 2010

MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend here from Mexico. For nearly a year she has been telling me that there is an actual Mexican restaurant here in Seville. We FINALLY went the other night and it was A.MAZ.ING. I had chilaquiles that may have even been better than the ones I had in Mexico! They were so good. And this guacamole...it was almost as good as mine. =) It was great! Even our intern who grew up in Mexico was impressed. She thought she had died and gone to heaven. Do you think we'll eat in heaven..and if so, what ethnicity will the food be from? Ponder that.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger The Gereckes said...

Texas...it will ALL be from Texas...because we have a good mixture of Mexican...and meat...lots of wonderful meat :)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger The Gereckes said...

that is cute guac though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home