Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

31 May 2010

Plaza Mayor



In case any of my Spain 2001 peeps are checking, this one is for you! When I walked into the Plaza Mayor in Madrid on Saturday I thought of you and our 2026 reunion. Can we move that to next summer? I don't think I can wait until 2026.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dress, you cutie! MISS YOU

~ Jess Pooper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home