Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

01 June 2011

16 Spaniards and their host families

In case you haven't heard, I had the privilege of taking 16 Spaniards to Knoxville for 2 weeks. They stayed with 16 host families from my church and experienced the love of Christ being poured out on them like nothing they had ever known. They were continually in awe of the way they were loved by our church. I have never been prouder to be a BDBCer!
This trip was something our team has been praying for for nearly 5 years. There is only so much I can say in schools about Christ, but getting them into Christian homes where they could see faith lived out...we knew that would be huge. And it was. The kids and their teachers were blown away. I know seeds were planted and that God will not allow those to be snatched away. Pray that we will be able to follow up and continue to pour out the love of Christ back here in Spain! Pray that lives are on a path toward Him for eternity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home