I heart Italy
Hey all! I am in Italy and must say that it ranks among the top 3 places I've visited. You know that my number one is Spain, but I am thinking this has to be number 2. The history, the culture, the people, the food, the language...it is amazing. We spent the first 3 days in Rome (after I arrived a day late because my flight from Entebbe was cancelled...Africa wins again) seeing the sights...the colosseum, the Vatican, St. Peter's Basilica, lots of fountains, lots of churches, lots of other really old stuff (not including the Pope). Then this morning we took a train to Florence. Right now we are waiting to get into our room so I'm in an internet cafe letting all of you know that you have much to be jealous about. What if I never leave? What if you never see me again...unless you visit me in Italy?
I LOVE it here!!!

3 Comments:
I'm on my way! :)
Yeah, so is it as hot there as it was when I went?
We'll have to compare pics when you get over here--seriously, hurry up!
Lesley
Schlinky is a world traveller! I miss you bunches and wish I could spend a few days with you in Florence - one of my favorite cities! Say hi to "David" for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home