Thanksgiving...
Today we went around the table and told what we were thankful for. Today I am thankful for many things. I listed several in my prayer journal this morning. I'll list some for you in case you're bored...
I'm thankful that I am home with my family this year.
I'm thankful for a loving, supportive family.
I'm thankful for friends here and around the world.
I'm thankful that God loves me more than my imagination.
How about you?
(As an aside...tomorrow I will have the opportunity to spend some time with an old friend from H.S. When I knew her, I didn't live a life that was Christ-like. She is not a Christian. Pray that I will be salt and light to her tomorrow. Thanks! OH YEAH...something else to be thankful for...praying friends!)

2 Comments:
Listen I'm thankful you are back but I want to hear from you!!!!! This must be the best holiday season you will have.
Call me when you come to Ktown!
Maybe I would call you if I knew who you were...
Post a Comment
<< Home