Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

01 March 2007

check it out...

Hey, there are a couple of really cool posts on John and Rebekah's website about what God is doing in Uganda. Check it out at: www.barnettsafrica.blogspot.com. Also, there's good stuff on Danny and Claudia's all the time! www.hoodsinuganda.blogspot.com. Thought you'd need to know how to pray for the work in Kampala! Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger BARNETT'S ADVENTURES said...

hello friend,thanks for letting people know about our blog. I am so glad that you are working now, God is good. I miss you tons and tons friend. Just think 3 more months and we will back on state side. Hope you are planning a trip to L-ville. Love you Rebekah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home