Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

18 April 2007

Lola

My sweet, precious friend, Laura (Lola if you're an African) is having a baby TODAY! She went in this morning to start the process. I talked to her at 7:30...nothing so far. They've just started her drip though. Could be a loooong day. Will you pray for her, for Tony, and for Baby? I'm so excited I can't stand it. I wish she weren't in LA...Lola, it's too far. You might as well be in Africa!
I LOVE YOU!!! I'm praying that God will make it a good delivery and that He'll take your fears all away. Woo-hoo...it's BABY DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home