Same old, same old
I've been told I need to post something new. Sorry, folks, there's just not a lot going on. I'm still in Knoxville working a temp job. I tried for a position in Knox Co Schools, but missed a deadline and after a battle with HR, was not allowed to be considered for the position. So here I am at my temp job. I have a cramp in my hand today from writing names (459 of them) on the outsides of flyers to send employees across the country. I am SURE there was an easier way to do this, but am not sure the girl who gave me the job knew how to make labels. She often gives me jobs she can't quite figure out. It's funny.
It's also funny that they all talk about each other to me. I guess I'm a sympathetic ear...I know what you're thinking...since when do I have a sympathetic ear...SHUT UP! I guess they feel like I'm impartial and they can dump on me.
Anyway, the job ends on Friday. Or that's what I've been told by the others. The boss-man doesn't speak to me. I guess he feels like temps are sub-human. He looks at me like I'm gum on his shoe. Sometimes I make him speak to me just for fun. Ah, the fun of office work. Do I work at Dunder-Mifflin?
I'll try to think of something exciting to post soon...like a picture of me in a dress that shows my knees. I wore one to church on Sunday and felt like a street walker...still used to skirts to the ankle, you know!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home